Our global team of analysts and consultants continuously studies a wide range of industries around the world. Primary and secondary analysis covers the entire value chain, identifying organizations that are constantly developing new growth strategies based on a visionary understanding of the future and a proven ability to effectively address emerging challenges and opportunities.
New York, March 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Frost Radar™: Cloud Meetings and Team Collaboration Services Market, 2020” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06033744/?utm_source=GNW
Research and analysis are the basis of Radar, a robust analytical tool that compares the direction of innovation and the growth performance of companies in a given market. The dynamic solution offers frequent evaluation and positioning of companies that are agitating, competing or revolutionizing the industry. This radar covers the global market for personal cloud meetings and team collaboration services. Revenues analyzed in the Growth Index represent sales of multi-tenant public cloud meetings and team collaboration services offered by the original service provider and do not include sales of third-party solutions. Revenues include stand-alone cloud meetings, stand-alone team collaboration, or combined cloud meetings/team collaboration services. Revenue estimates exclude any workload component not directly related to cloud meetings and team collaboration functionality (eg, telephony, productivity apps, CRM, contact center, etc.). The video bridging infrastructure (bridges/multipoint control units/gateways, etc.) and associated software resides in the Service Provider’s cloud environment and is owned and operated by the Service Provider. Typical cloud meetings include the following features: presentation, app, screen, and file sharing; point-to-point and multipoint video meetings, between users and rooms; public and private chat; join via mobile, browser and desktop options; whiteboard and annotation; polls and surveys; recording and archiving; integrated audio options; and dissemination. New features and capabilities include high definition (HD) video, voice, and content; adaptive or intelligent audio; personal video image enhancements (background and foreground manipulations); automatic video framing and people/number of people detection; virtual assistants; real-time and delayed subtitles and transcriptions; analysis of meetings; dynamic display control (e.g. gallery view and active speaker, shared content view, etc.); live reactions; and increased security and availability, among others. The search only includes cloud meeting services that are multi-tenant, excluding all on-premises and dedicated private cloud services, and sales of software/media servers sold to service providers. This study also includes cloud meeting SDK revenue for vendors offering video enablement services as part of their cloud meeting services offering. The study excludes revenue from standalone audio conferencing services and any room-related licensing and cloud meeting revenue (e.g., Rooms as a Service or RaaS, and Video Conferencing as a Service or VCaaS offerings). running on room hardware). Licensing and meeting room revenue are covered in other research studies. The criteria for inclusion of cloud meetings in this study consist of:
• Support for desktop sharing and multi-party video streams
• Support for at least 50 individual participants
• Support for embedded VoIP audio
• Mobility Support Team Collaboration ServicesThese services are workflow-oriented communication and collaboration software applications that support the ongoing exchange of information between team members. Team collaboration services typically offer several key benefits, including: a superior user experience over traditional point product software communications and collaboration graphical user interfaces (GUIs); permanent team spaces for sharing contextual information; integration of real-time communications with non-real-time communications; continuous updates of agile features delivered from the cloud; gamification elements; and access to features and information anytime and from anywhere. Today, persistent team collaboration services have evolved into one of the most popular interfaces for communications and collaboration in the professional space. In this research, the analyst focuses on team collaboration services that provide enterprise-grade real-time communication capabilities, such as escalating text sessions to voice and video communications. The inclusion criteria for team collaboration service providers consist of:
• Support for persistent chat rooms (channels) that can be organized by topics, groups or messages
• Two-way video and audio support
• File sharing support
• Support for reliable search functionality
• Mobility aid
• Integration with third-party applicationsIn 2020, the global cloud meeting and team collaboration services market is expected to at least double its revenue size, reaching $11.43 billion, and grow paid licenses by 2.7x installed at 201.5 million. The COVID-19 pandemic and the new realities of working from home have set unprecedented levels of demand for cloud meetings and team collaboration services. The same goes for team collaboration providers, adding millions of daily active users during the pandemic. In terms of innovation, years of digital transformation have been compressed into just a few months to meet the demands of hundreds of millions of people working from home and learning remotely. With the number of post-pandemic teleworkers estimated at 4.5 times pre-pandemic levels, remote work will no longer be considered a privilege. Technology is ripe for disruptive innovation to improve user experience and address user behavior challenges. From a market of over 60 cloud meeting vendors and team collaboration vendors, the analyst analyzed 20 of the most prominent vendors in the industry, including: Adobe, Amazon Web Services, Avaya, BlueJeans by Verizon , CafeX Communications, Cisco, Enghouse Systems, Facebook, Google, Lifesize, LogMeIn, Microsoft, Pexip, PGi, Slack, StarLeaf, Symphony Communications, TrueConf, Zoho and Zoom.
Author: Alaa Saayed
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06033744/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001